Pages

Thanksgiving

The start of my favorite time of year.  Now that I have children, it's better.  Their excitement makes it even more special! 

This year I'm going to start Elf on a Shelf.  He's a rambunctious little elf who has been assigned by Santa to watch over your family and report back to him each night about who has been naughty or nice that day. Each morning after the elf gets back from making his report, the boys will have to find him and see what kind of mess he's got himself into.  I've seen some cute ideas, like riding a toy bicycle or building a lego house or he's in flour on the counter making snow angels.  The ideas are endless and I think the boys will love to wake up every morning to find the elf.

First I need to get the elf ... details.

Anyway, I'll leave you with some Thanksgiving photos.  I got to take some of my family.





My niece, Lucy.


My niece, Grace.

Grace, Lucy and Lincoln.



My SIL, Summer and my niece, Lily.

No comments: