Pages

Rainy Afternoon Update

Xander and I just got back from Hopkins an hour ago. It was a long morning. It should be Xander's last Cytogam infusion. Woohoo! And if his labs are good today, we won't have to go back until next week. :D Praying for good labs!

Yesterday I took Xander out for a few pics.


He didn't always cooperate.


I'd get a shot...


...and then off he'd go.


Atleast I got a few cute ones.


It was fun to get out and take pics for a little while. The weather has been cloudy and rainy here for I can't tell you how long. I'm hoping to get some good ones of the boys this weekend when we hit the park. I want to get a bunch of Linc in particular.

----------------------

Update
Just heard from Hopkins. Xander's labs are pretty good. We don't have to go back for nine days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

,,,nine days! ! ! yahoo/sbs

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! Go Xander!

Jen & Brooke